Who’s Up for Some Sneak Previews? (Part 2)
-
The site rebuild is coming along nicely, and I thought you guys might like
to see another sneak preview. Reminders: We wanted to keep Balloon Juice
loo...
Buttigieg goes big to help 2026 Dems
-
He is set to campaign in at least six states in the final stretch. As he
does, he’s refining his message and thinking about what comes next.
"I never liked that term, 'guy's guy.'"
-
Said Meade, reading the previous post, the one about the man who shot the
rooster named Nixon.
That sounds like one of those sentences that makes me think ...
Thoughts on Berry (Autobiographical and Otherwise)
-
*I*
Wendell Berry—Kentuckian, farmer, poet, novelist, environmentalist,
pacifist, patriot, Christian, agrarian, and to my mind most importantly,
essayis...
What to do?
-
by liberal japonicus from
https://everything.typepad.com/blog/2025/08/typepad-is-shutting-down.html
Typepad is shutting down August 27, 2025 We have made t...
Adjust contrast of a pdf free
-
Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite
literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are
saving. the proce...
Benefits Of Donating Money To Charity
-
There are many charities in the world dedicated to different causes. It all
comes down to what you value the most. What do you consider a priority? Do
you ...
Cellular Phone Plans for Teens
-
Look around the mall and you will notice teen after teen either talking or
texting on a cell phone. With such a large consumer base, you would think
that t...
2016 Toyota Prius Price
-
It’s a surprising move for Toyota since it will be the first ever that the
Japanese carmaker will be launching a vehicle in the Sin City. But many
motoring...
Closing a Door, Opening Another
-
This blog has been in operation for nearly 10 years, which is much longer
than I could have imagined it going when I first started. I feel now is a
fine t...
The Years Of Writing Dangerously
-
Thirteen years ago, as I was starting to experiment with this blogging
thing, I wrote the following: [T]he speed with which an idea in your head
reaches th...
<> ARCHIVAL <>
-
This is a personal blog I kept between January 2008 and early 2013. RIP.
For professional blogging I did during this period,
see AARP.org and Blisstree.com...
Mixed Feelings
-
We tend to do this a lot in life. We start wandering down a dark path, lose
sight of where we’re going, and then fail to see the forest from the trees.
We,...
Announcing New Integral Blog: Beams and Struts
-
I’m as of now placing all of my integral writing on the new group site
Beams and Struts: An Integral Inquiry Into The Post-Postmodern Age. It is
a joint v...
Another book, Another candidate
-
By Dylan Hales
Mike Gravel has a campaign bio himself coming out soon also.
Gravel of course made waives this week by announcing that he has now
switched ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment